BIRDS – BATS

Our Bird Bat control service have different ways to approach your issue. Therefore, netting, trapping, feeding, spike installation and repellent systems are the main ones. Assessment and inspection of affected are able to determine best course of action of our Bird Bat control.

Bats

Due to their strange anatomy and shape they look dangerous and scary. First, they play a crucial role in pollination process, of flowers and help plants to distribute fruit seeds. Second, there are more than 1200 species of bats in the world. 70% consume insects and small bugs for food, the other 30% consume various types of fruit. Finally, only a small number of bats feed on blood.

The design of webbed wings classifies them as the only true mammals to be able to fly. Usually breed on Spring, female can have one or two litters through during that period. There is usually only one young born at a time. Wings aren’t fully developed at birth. Bats do not attack but will use their teeth to defend themselves if cornered. Bats are associated with a few diseases that affect people, such as rabies and histoplasmosis.

Birds

There are three species of pests in North America. The pigeon, the house sparrow and the starling. They exist in large numbers and are a  big nuisance to homeowners because they damage and deface property. They perch and nest on roofs, building ledges, under solar panels, dropping are corrosive and difficult to remove.

Also birds can harbor parasites that may invade buildings, they are unlikely to transmit diseases to humans. The northern fowl mite and chicken mite are usually the main culprits. Other parasites that may cause problems inside buildings include the pigeon nest bug, soft ticks, and biting lice. Birds  transmit several serious diseases including  histoplasmosis, salmonella, ornithosis, avian flu.

Another pest control

WhatsApp chat